Thursday, October 18, 2012

Grateful for WiDo Publishing...

Here is a little thank you blog post to WiDo Publishing. My editor sent me an email earlier, letting me know that my second romantic comedy / chick lit novel, Iced Romance, will be released EARLY! November 27, 2012 (Happy Birthday, Dad!) to be exact. I am so excited!

WiDo is an amazing publishing house. When there are so many thousands of self-published novels out there, it feels so darn good to be published by an actual publishing house. They saw the potential in my manuscripts, they believed enough in my books to accept them despite me being a no-name, unpublished, wanna-be author, and then they edited the heck out of them and made my books awesome!

Cover Photo
 
Thank you, WiDo, for having the best editors (I'm looking at you, Karen!), the best cover artists (seriously, have you seen Iced's cover art!?!) and actually caring about my input. You are the best and I am very grateful for you today!

And to everyone reading this post, do WiDo a favour, and go out and buy my current novel, Tanned, Toned and Totally Faking It, (or any of the other awesome titles published by WiDo - you can find them through WiDo's website). Seriously. In a society dominated by massive corporations, it's always nice to support the little guy, especially when the little guy gives a seriously stellar quality of product!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Whitney!! My MS was picked up by WiDo over the summer and I've loved all of the support and talent that they bring to the table. My MS just finished line/overview edits and I can't believe the difference in the finished product. Now it goes to copy edits! Good luck with your new novel, and I will be sure to buy, read, and review them both asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Widos really come a long ways in the past few years. I'm excited to see where the future takes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats whitney on the early release!

    ReplyDelete